dilluns, 6 de setembre del 2010

THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS

In 4th ESO we saw the film The Last of the Mohicans. I didn't like this movie... for me it's quite real, I love the films of fantasy, sorry... It bored me a lot... So imagine the book.
Well, I started to read the book at finals of August, and I didn't remember very well the movie (only the BSO that it's incredible!)
But I think that in the book they explain better the war, but it can be because in the film they have to only record and they don't have to explain... In the movie all appears more romantic that I can remember.

One problem is that in this story I always get confused with the characters... so now it's impossible to me remember if the characters of the book and ther feelings are the same of the movie or not. 
One thing that I remember better is the final of the story. In the movie Alice dies, but in the book is Cora who dies. 
And I think that Duncan Heyward in the movie appears more that in the book. He play a more important role in the movie.


Sumarize:
There are some differences between the book and the movie, but they aren't very important in my opinion. They doesn't change a lot the story like another movies makes with the books.



PD: Sorry for posted it too late... I was making the most of summer!

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada