dijous, 4 de març del 2010

Magical Photos

I always see photos of National Geographic, I love everything about nature and animals.

I think that the nature are very beautiful, but the most part of people don't see that. For example, I love see the trees in winter,with the shape of its branches. Or noticing the small details of my cat when she sleeps. Her eyes, her fur, her whiskers.. Because many times, the little details are the most important!

There are some pictures about little things of the world, like:

Very nice... The eye seems like a whole world..

 
This is very funny!

A great photography

And there are some photos about big things of the world..

 
Like the sea 

 
It seems not real... Is magic and peaceful
And there are sweets photographies:

 
 It seems like the film Brother Bear!

I love penguins!

 Oooowwww... very sweet :)

Well, I will finish with some photos more that are very funny...

They met a new friend!

Yaaaawning... a great photo!

After see that, I love more nature and all about this. It's incredible, and we are destroying it. I'm feeling bad for this, but I can't stop it alone. We must to act together and help the world!

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada