dimarts, 1 de juny del 2010

Sometimes I still living in the past...

The time happens very fast. I know that I'm young yet, but the time pass fast for me too. This is my senior year of ESO, the next year I'm going to Batxillerat, and I have realized that the years pass very fast. I hope that I can do the profession that I like after Batxillerat. (well, at first I'm going to the University of Barcelona) I want to do Audio-Visual Comunications in a future :)
 
I love see photos of old times, but it's very nostalgic. I'm always seeing photos of my family when they were young, and I search the similarities between ourselves.

There are some photos of my "old times":

 My brother Dani and me :)

My mum, my brother and me!
Oh my God.. me with 6 months!

Me with blonde hair in my communion...

In this photo, my dad, my brother and me :)

My mum when she was 17 years old. People think that me and my mum are a lot alike. I leave the picture here and that the people opine :)

I only want to say that I hope the future be equal or better than the present or the past, but I hope overcoat that I'll be with my family and friends ALWAYS, because they are me. ♥

1 comentaris:

Bufika ha dit...

m... i think that you and your mother are identic!
(Well... you, your mother and your broter!)
PD: Oh my god, you are blonde... welcome to my pack!

Publica un comentari a l'entrada