dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

Playback'10

I have done some Playbacks when I was in the Primary School. I don't like go out to the stage, and I don't like dance neither (because I'm very bad..)
At first, I didn't want to make Playback, because I hate go out to the stage, I'm very shy for this... But finally Oriol convinced me. I made three songs: Generation -Simple Plan, Sun Bay - La Pegatina and God Save the Queen - Sex Pistols.

The song of Simple Plan was the first for me in the Playback, and I was very nervous. But when passed a few seconds in the scene, I felt how I was the group of Simple Plan, and it was incredible! I didn't be nervous, and it was funny. Well, the more funny song that I made in Playback was the song of La Pegatina. Victor and Guillem sang, Moha played the accordion and Elvira, Clara, Lydia and me were dancing and jumping with colourful skirts! The song is very lively and I love made it in the Playback :)

 We in Simple Plan - Generation

Sun Bay - La Pegatina
I love made this song, it was very funny! 
Jumping with the colourful skirts... 

Victor and Moha!

And well, Sex Pistols was... incredible, enormous. The first day it was unexpected. The guitar that I had, was broken, and at the middle of the song, the guitar broke completely. I remained without knowing what to do... but at final, a inspiration came to me, and I threw the guitar on the floor with a great blow. The people were very surprised and overcoat the teachers and my companions of the song.
The second day, the Catalan's teacher Quim and Esteve (Technology's teacher) arranged the guitar for me, because they said that the song was good, and they decided that I had to crash the guitar again. So I crashed the guitar again, yes, but more harder that the first time! It was incredible.. wow, I want to repeat it! I felt like a guitarist of a real group! :)

The poor guitar in the first day.. the second day it crashed for three parts!

It's noooo futureee, for youuu..... (8)


This photo is incredible! :D

The first time that I crashed the guitar... xD Oriol seems that wants do the same!

I made the two final songs too. No estamos locos - Ketama, and We Are Golden - Mika. The two song were very funny for dance, and we made them all together :)

No Estamos Locos - Ketama

We Are Golden - Mika

It was a new experience for me, and I'm proud for made the Playback finally. This Playback with all my companions, will be in my memory forever! ♥
Simply, WE ARE GOLDEN :)

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada