dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

Pictures From Italy

There are a lot of photos from Italy, a great travel that we made with 4th ESO.
I can't choose only one photo because I love all. For example, that photo of Paula and me that we made in the Coliseum, in Roma. We were very tired in this moment (we were walking all the days!).
 

 I love that too! Guillem, Marta and me decided to take a photo with the sculpture of the God Poseidon because we go together in the class of Latin. We made this photo to show it to our teacher of Latin, Loreto (we didn't show it to her yet, umm...).

This photo it's very important to me, because I could go up the Duomo of Florence! More of 400 stairs, a record for me! (because I don't have any resistance and I always get tired very early...). In the photo you can see me very happy (I was very tired too). But I was rewarded, because the view was incredible!


I have to choose only a photo, no? Well, so I choose...

This photo, or any photo that we are together :)  Because it was an incredible travel with an incredible people!

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada