divendres, 28 de maig del 2010

PortAventura ♥

PortAventura is a great park where you can ride to a roller coasters and more. Is a nice place to break of the world, and I have to go to at less one time at year. I love go there, but the time pass very fast when you are there...

I love the roller coasters so much. I like the sensation when you are in it... ♥ And when you feel the adrenaline it's a great moment. When you go down of the roller coaster you want to ride it again!

I have been in PortAventura very times, but I remember all them. (except when I was younger). Always that I can try to go to any place, I choose PortAventura with my friends.

My favorite roller coaster in the park is the Dragon Khan. I love it! The sensation when you are here is incredible, like in Hurakan Condor, Furius Baco, Stampida and well, in all the roller coaster that are in the park.
But I think the Dragon Khan is the best. It's very funny and the legend is very great. Moreover, I love all the things that have spirals (I'm obsessed with spirals...), and always I go to PortAventura and I see the Dragon Khan, I stay looking it for a long time.
The "legend" of the roller coaster explains that Hu of Beinjing tried to kill at Khan's emperor for to be emperor him. He cursed him, sentencing him for be a dragon all his life. Someone says that the spirit of Hu still staying in the Dragon Khan... if you ride it, you can feel the anger of Hu...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hurakan Condor's the roller coaster that scares more.  It's a free fall of 100 meters.  Only of think about it, I'm scared!
When I'm there I'm unbearable. I can't stay quiet, and I'm always saying: "I don't want to go up!". But I always go up, yes. :)
The sensation when you are in the top... wow, it's unbelievable. You are very scared, but when you are down, you want to go up again! But when you're about to go up, you feel frightened again.

Powerful...


Furius Baco is the newest roller coaster of PortAventura. It's incredible too! It's very fast, and potent. You "are" in a factory of wine, and there is a crazy inventor that try to build a new machine that brings the wine faster at the factory than others. He never could make it well, but he tried it again and again.
When you're in the roller coaster, you see a video and an animation before go out. You see the monkey of the inventor that pulsates a red button, and the machine that the inventor is making breaks. After, the inventor goes out flying, and the roller coaster start. The acceleration is incredible!!!!!! Only of think about it I feel that I'm there.Uf, I love this sensation, but I want to being there!

In this moment, one time my mobile phone fell down... but it was incredible, because I could get it in the flight! 

The indoor of Furius Baco, before to go out!

Stampida is a roller coaster of wood. It's very amused, because there are two trucks, and they do a career with each other. There are two trucks: the red and the blue. The blue are very fast, but the red is more stronger. I always go up in the two, of course :)
Stampida shakes extremely! It makes a little of pain, but well... Hey, but the 30th of November of the year 2008 (yes, I remember it), I had wryneck, and I was frightened to go up at some roller coaster that would made me pain. But I went up in Stampida... and the wryneck disappear! I was really surprised...


Well, I explained the four roller coasters more powerful in PortAventura. But there are maaaaany moore. I love Tutuki Splash and Silver River Flume (roller coasters of water). They are very funny and you get wet very much in it! There are The Temple of Fire (a great spectacle!), El Diablo, La Serpiente Emplumada,....  Definitively, PortAventura is a great place for have a nice time :)


There are some photos of some days that I have been in PortAventura!

Paula and me in our first time in the Furius Baco ♥ (30/03/08)

At 100 meters on the sky... (25/06/08)

Hurakan Condor in the night with Paula! (29/11/09)

PortAventura in Halloween! :D

A photo that I took of the Tutuki Splash! The water have the form of a heart... or a pigeon undertaking the flight :)

Well, Cristina and me didn't want to buy the photo.. so we transform in paparazzies and we took a photo of the photo :) In this moment my wryneck disappeared! (30/11/08)

I love so much this photo! PortAventura was set about Christmas, and we took a photo with this pretty reindeer :)

This year 2010 PortAventura makes 15 years. The next Saturday (5th June) I'm going to go there! :) and for October I suppose that too, because I dance "Sardanes" for to go there FREE!

Tu fas PortAventura :)

1 comentaris:

Brian ha dit...

That I call a post! OMG!

Vaya megapost nena!
flipa XD

Publica un comentari a l'entrada