diumenge, 28 de febrer del 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

I have waiting for this film more than a year, and I can't wait more! I thought that this March I will can see it, but I must to wait for April... But well, I think that the film will be fabulous, so no problem! I will go to the IMAX in Barcelona to see it with some friends of mine.

I have seen all the different trailers, interviews, songs and more for Youtube. There are one of them:


* I put in here the video in Spanish because all the videos of Alice in English have a very big format for the blog. I like A LOT MORE in English than in Spanish, but well...

There is in english:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwZj31hV1-4     
uff, this is better.

Johnny uses a strange but funny voice in the film. And his image, with those eyes and hair... all him are fabulous. He always puts in the skin of every character that he interpret... I love that, he's more than an actor!

When I saw the big head that Tim put in his wife, Helena, that impressed me so much. It's incredible all the special effects that are included in the film. Tim decided to mix stop motion, motion capture and reals actors in the movie, and the results are incredible.

Finally... I think that I'm mad as a hatter too... so I can enter in wonderland, no? I hope that yes :)


...That's impossible
Only if you believe it...

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada