dijous, 25 de febrer del 2010

CARNIVAL '10 - ST.PERE

I think that this Carnival was the best in my life! Paula and me were disguised of Vikings.

The Saturday started sleeping all the morning (that's good), and at the afternoon three friends of mine of Vidreres came to sleep at Natalia Varela's home, and I too. 
At 11 o'clock at night, we went to Paula's house, and after at the party in Centre Civic. It was a great night, with all my friends, dancing and jumping like mad.













 Moreover... I met with an Edward Scissorhands! LOOOOOVE! I went to ask if I could make a photo with him, although I didn't know him. But the next day, my brother said me that he was a friend of him. Well, the surprise was nice :)
I think that next Carnival I will disguise of Edward. But I don't know how to get their scissor-hands... Mmm..




PD_ Look behind Aura.. who's there? IS BRIAN! I'm scared..

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada