dissabte, 27 de febrer del 2010

THE LOVELY BONES


Today I have gone to the cinema to see The Lovely Bones of Peter Jackson. Oh my god, it's a great film! Really, I have cried a lot...

The story tells the life of Susie Salmon, a girl that was raped and murdered. But she was in the heaven seeing her family and her friends all the time. Her killer, a man of her neighborhood, try to hide the proves, but she give some proves at her family for that they discover the killer.
There are some scenes romantics, tragics, with a lot of suspense.. there's a bit of everything. I confess that I have closed the eyes in some scenes because I was scared!

And well, I won't explain the end, of course.

Peter Jackson suprise me again with this film.
It's a great movie of a great book.
The images on the film are fantastic, and the recording of the scenes are fabulous. When Susie is in the world in the middle of the earth and the sky, the landscape is very beauty and peaceful...

Simply, I recommend this story at all the people. I can't explain this with words, so it must to see the film.



Susie Salmon

One of the fabulous scenes of the heaven

Peter Jackson, a great director

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada